TESCORP’s “Master” of Vapor Recovery – Featured in Compressor TechMarch 4, 2020
TESCORP ships another “Sour Gas Vapor Recovery UnitJune 1, 2020
To our valued customers,
On March 25, the Governor of Oklahoma issued a decree, which prohibits gatherings of people, orders non-essential businesses to close, and mandates residents to “shelter in place” by remaining in their homes due to concerns over COVID-19.
The shelter in place order allows residents to leave their homes to perform “essential tasks,” and for companies providing critical products and services to industries that are essential during the COVID-19 crisis to remain in operation. TESCORP meets these criteria.
- TESCORP is a distributor and service center for “Emergency Breathing Air Systems” for the state of Oklahoma serving all the states’ fire departments and many first-response emergency facilities.
- TESCORP is also instrumental in the energy industry, with propriety environmental “Emissions Recovery Products” and services.
- TESCORP service facilities are a necessary component to serve these industries and to our industrial customer base that maintain operations to serve our country.
Therefore, our manufacturing and service facilities are currently operating to meet our customers’ needs in order to help keep our country’s industries and services in operation.
- TESCORP’s customer support team are available to support your needs. Most are working from home, but they can be reached via email and phone.
- For both service & manufacturing, we continue to work with our suppliers in order to deliver service and compressor remanufacturing to best support our valued customers.
- As a result of both national and global responses to the COVID-19 virus, we have seen a slowdown in receipt of parts and products from suppliers. Although TESCORP does have in-house stock to accommodate most service requirements, we are finding some of the parts required for manufacturing to be affected by this crisis. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee standard lead-times to service all customer demands.
The American people will always stand tall when faced with a challenge. We support all of our first responders, doctors & medical staff workers that are working diligently to combat this virus. We will do our part in supporting them, our country, and our valued customers.
The staff of TESCORP